Innovators are collaborating with local public and private organizations to develop, pilot and test their prototypes in Qatar
NineSigma is proud to have partnered with the Qatar Research, Development and Innovation Council (QRDI) to run 11 innovation programs in 2022 that will develop breakthrough technologies and solutions for priority sectors in Qatar.
Today we are announcing the first wave of winners who will receive funding of up to $100,000 to develop, pilot and test their prototypes in collaboration with a strategic entity in Qatar.
- Micro and Nano technologies (MNT), USA – Hassad Food – Atmospheric Water Harvesting in Harsh Environments
- John Cockerill, Belgium – Kahramaa – Innovative Energy Storage Solutions for Harsh Environments
- AutoVRse, India – Ooredoo – Smart Troubleshooting AR / VR software for WiFi applications
- Groundup.AI, Singapore – Ooredoo – Smart Tools for Audio Analytics in IoT networks
- Interactive Wear AG, Germany – Milaha – Smart Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for Workers’ Health, Safety & Security
- Vendia, USA – Milaha – Digital Port & Marine Services Platform supported by Blockchain Technology
- Sonavi labs, USA – Sidra – Comprehensive and fast asthma assessment device for pediatric patients
The partnership between QRDI and NineSigma is ongoing and in 2023 we will collaborate to launch multiple innovation programs. Visit the QRDI Gallery regularly to check for new challenges.
About Qatar Research, Development and Innovation: As the developer and overseer of Qatar’s national research, development and innovation (RDI) strategy, QRDI Council mobilizes partners across government, academia and industry to transform Qatar’s innovation ecosystem. QRDI aims to make Qatar a hub for Innovation as a driver for productivity and growth, as we advance the country’s innovation agenda.
About NineSigma: A global leader in the innovation space with over 20 years of experience, NineSigma explore new scientific, technology and commercial space, build new ecosystems of partners, and discover new business opportunities. We accelerate innovation and a sustainable future by:
Helping you understand the external environment and make strategic decisions
Connecting you to new partners, start-ups, researchers, suppliers, manufacturers
Discovering and testing new business ideas in B2B markets.
If you need more information on this project, contact NineSigma’s Director of Program Delivery Dr. OLIVER WORSFOLD at: email@example.com
Or you can reach NineSigma at: Contact@ninesigma.com
Get in touch
NineSigma Europe BV
Koning Leopold I straat 3B-3000 LeuvenBelgium
+32 16 24 42 80
You may also like...
Dedicated Open Innovation Webinars on NineSigma’s Youtube …
The dynamic innovation ecosystem facilitates the exchange of valuable knowledge among…
Goodbye to the old NineSigma, Welcome to the new NineSigma!
Over the past few years, our team has been working and helping many companies bring n…